David C. Swanson & Associates
David C. Swanson & Associates
|Phone:||M: (619) 203-1809||(619) 203-1809||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (619) 203-1809||(619) 203-1809||office|
Keller Williams Realty
1030 Fletcher Pkwy
El Cajon, CA 92020
- GRI, ePRO, CNE
Realtor®, BA , MA , GRI, ePRO, CNE
As an agent with over a 12 years of experience in the San Diego area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about Buying, Selling, and Investing in San Diego Real Estate. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
- GRI (Graduate of the Realtor Institute): Advanced training in numerous aspects of Real Estate; 12 courses taught by attorneys and industry experts
- ePRO Advanced training in the cutting edge technology tools, skills, and best practices in the real estate industry
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert): Advanced training in the theory and practice of various negotiation techniques, applied to real estate transactions.
- BA & MA (Church Growth and Theology): I am also an ordained Pastor and Christian Minister, and serve as part-time staff at Lakeside Christian Church.
- ALC Member (Agent Leadership Council) Keller Williams Realty, El Cajon Market Center - Chairman of Technology Committee, Technology Ambassador and Trainer
- Regional ALC Member (Representing El Cajon for Keller William's Southern California Regional Leadership Council)
- Member in Good Standing with:
- The National Association of Realtors
- The California Association of Realtors
- The San Diego Association of Realtors
- Sandicor Multiple Listing Service
- Assisted Clients in the successful sale of:
- Short Sale properties
- Bank-Owned (REO) Homes
- Condominium Homes
- Planned Unit Development (PUD) Homes
- Manufactured/Mobile Homes
- Bare Land / Lots
- Successfully negotiated transactions with special financing and circumstances:
- VA (military) financing
- FHA financing
- HAP (Housing Assistance Program for Military owners of distressed property)
- 1st Time Buyers
- Simultaneous Closing (closing escrow on the sale and purchase of different properties at the same time)
I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Help Find Your Next Home or Investment Property
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell Your Home, Bare Land, or Investment Property
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Awards and Recognitions
- Top Selling Agent (multiple times)
- Agent Leadership Council (2014, 2015)
- Regional Agent Leadership Council (So Cal region for Keller Williams)
- Technology Chairperson and Trainer
- New Agent Mentor